– Freedom Through Sensuality –
8-Week Sensual Dance/Movement Research Study
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS:
– Curious about yourself as a sensual woman?
– Interested in exploring how to reconnect with your body’s aliveness and the pleasure that lies within it?
– Open to freeing your inner sensuality and using it to feel more alive, free and exciting in all areas of your life?
– Would you like to be a part of a research study exploring the many benefits of sensual dance and movement for women?
– Here is an opportunity to get involved. All levels of movement and experience are welcome!
WHY ARE WE DOING IT?
In our work with hundreds of women, we’ve seen how a woman’s sensual wellbeing affects every part of her life – career, motherhood, self-esteem, relationships and body image. Confidence, playfulness, and inner strength all evolve naturally from this awakened awareness. We’ve worked with hundreds of women, and we understand that sensual women are more satisfied.
Now we are in the process of proving it scientifically. Our society relies on scientific data to support intuitive knowledge. Understanding this, we’re blending empirically based research data with our experiential knowledge to explore the physical, mental and emotional health benefits of learning sensual movement and dance.
Women will learn and practice sensual movement using dance, stretching and experiential body and mind exercises. We will be exploring this question: Does learning sensual dance help re-awaken a woman’s confident, playful and powerful self? We will document the effects through interviews, questionnaires, group discussions and self-assessments. The study will take place over the course of 8 weeks.
– You will get back in touch with your sensuality – the level of ease, comfort and capability you feel as a woman.
– You will greatly increase your ability to show up in the world, radiate your brilliance and shine your unique light.
– And in turn, magnetically attract the things, people and circumstances that you desire.
– When this level is high, feelings of connection, creativity and pleasure guide the way.
– You will feel alive and sexy!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
All levels of dance and movement are welcome
Women between the ages of 18 and 65+
Women who are open and interested in personal growth and expansion in various areas of their life
Participants are ineligible if they are pregnant, or currently experiencing a physical ailment/disability that will prevent full body movement (i.e. unable to get up and down from the floor or unable to use both legs and arms)
Please contact Lisa with interest and inquiries at email@example.com or (720) 971-1972
Study conducted by Lisa Fasullo, M.A. and John Lurquin, M.S. All data gathered will support the research of Lisa Fasullo, M.A., founder and owner of Free Motion Dance Center.
Lisa Fasullo, M.A., M.S
Lisa holds Masters Degrees in both Health Education and Social Work, which help her blend traditional therapeutic healing modalities with movement-based, creative, expressive and primal arts. Her expertise lies in the area of sensuality and creative self-expression for women. She has successfully worked with hundreds of women in this area and enjoys nothing more than inspiring women to this non-cerebral awakening and blossoming of their inner strength, their body’s sexiness, their radiance and their joy for life!
John Lurquin, M.S.
John earned his Master’s Degree in Experimental Psychology at Western Illinois University and is currently earning is PhD at CU-Boulder. His research explores the ability to persevere through difficult and frustrating situations, temporary reductions in self-control, and general well-being.